Startup Insiders #3, Islamabad, 31st Jan!
In what we can call a who’s who of Islamabad Rawalpindi and Pakistan in general would be attending a one of it’s kind event being held for and by people in the local startup community.
It is a good opportunity for investors and prospective new comers in this field to familiarize themselves with the few names that are there in this field, and learn of ways and paths of making a their work a success.
You must be living under a rock or in a cave not to know that Pakistan today is a hotbed for foreign and local investment in IT and software development market. Projects like Brightspyre, Scybe, PakTranslations.com, and many other companies working in the development sector are poised and ready to receive investment through their projects.
The list of speakers for Islamabad is as follows:
- Ovais Ashraf, CEO, Trivor Software / Trango
- Faisal Chohan, CEO Cogilent Systems / Brightspyre ; possibly also Atif Mumtaz
- Faizan Buzdar – CEO, Scrybe Corp.
- Osama Hashmi, CEO, CDF Software – (Green & White)
- Zahid Mirza, Netsol Technologies
- Saeed Qadri, CEO, Voxel Communications
- Faisal Qureshi, CEO, Kolachi Advanced Technologies
- Jehan Ara, President, PASHA
Date: Thursday, January 31.
Time: 6pm to 9pm.
Venue: LMK Resources, ETC beside Marriot Islamabad.
Organizers: LMK Resources, P@SHA, Green and White.
Courtesy: Green & White
Link: [Green & White Post]
Investor? Info for you.