(Pleasant) Journey to Islamabad
Some quotes from my heart uttered various of my journeys to Islamabad from Rawalpindi (especially today’s):
- Setting foot into the territory of the capital city, Islamabad, is getting more and more tiresome, difficult, annoying, hectic, frustrating, exasperating and much more, with each bomb blast (including attempts) that is caused in the country or the city itself.
- Reaching Islamabad with ease is inversely proportional to the number of blasts taking place in the city.
- To come to the city of serenity, Islamabad, painlessly is now not more than a sweet & serene dream.
- Ways to reach Islamabad easily and quickly and are only fragments of imagination.
- Anyone who boasts of getting inside Islamabad from somewhere out of the city can only be deemed a “Sheikhi Khora”.
Note: I know time of travel is a significant variable but I had to take out my frustration somehow and somewhere. ;-)